Tredegar Town Council offers the use of this web site subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect from the date that you first used the site. Tredegar Town Council reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes on line. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
2. Use of this web site, and information from it, is for personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the Council.
3. You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This web site contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by Tredegar Town Council. The Council is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
5. Tredegar Town Council endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does the Council warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. The Council provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. The Council, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this web site or from the use of this web site.
6. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in the Tredegar Town Council web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to the Council who are otherwise used by the Council as permitted by applicable law.
7. Tredegar Town Council has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. The Council is not responsible for neither does the Council accept any liability for any material posted on the site otherwise than by the Council. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the Council's site are those of the third parties concerned. The Council neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or the liability of any such third party material.
8. The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
9. If you find anything that causes concern please email the Tredegar Town Council (details provided in Contact Information below).
10. If you are dissatisfied with any part of this web site or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
If any of the above terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.